Dennis R. Bailey, DDS
Dr. Bailey has over 40 years of experience in TMD, Orofacial pain and Orthodontics with over 30 years experience in the use of oral appliances to manage Snoring and Sleep Apnea. He lectures frequently on these topics and is a member of a number of organizations related to TMD, Pain Management, Orthodontics and Sleep Disorders.
Some of his credentials include:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Past President of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Fellowship in the International College of Dentists
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellowship in the Academy of Dentistry International, Dr. Bailey has over 30 years of experience in the filed of sleep medicine and the use of oral appliances for the management of Snoring and Sleep Apnea. He has been treating patients with Orofacial Pain (TMD and related headaches) for over 40 years.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orofacial Pain Diplomate, American Board Dental Sleep Medicine Fellow, American Academy Orofacial Pain.
- Past Chair of the Section on Oral Appliances in the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Faculty Position: UCLA School of Dentistry - In division of Orofacial Pain and Dental Sleep Medicine
- Recently Co Authored the text book " Dental Management and Sleep Disorders".
- Guest Editor for " The Sleep Medicine Clinics", entitled "Dentistry's Role in Sleep Medicine".
- Co - edited a text book entitled " Sleep Disorders: Dentistry's Role" in 2001.
- Currently on faculty as the Co-Director: Mini-Residency Sleep Medicine for the Dentist at UCLA School of Dentistry.
- Membership in: American Academy of Orofacial Pain, American Academy of Sleep Medicine, International College of Dentists, Academy of General Dentistry, Academy of Dentistry International, Colorado Sleep Society (past President 2013 and 2014), Co-Director: Mini-Residency Sleep Medicine for the Dentist at UCLA School of Dentistry.
Dennis R. Bailey, DDS, focuses on sleep apnea, snoring, TMD, orofacial pain and sleep disorders in adults and children. Dr. Bailey's office is located in Englewood (metro Denver), Colorado.